Friday, June 1, 2012

My Essay in "Her Circle"

You may have thought that I couldn't possibly have more to say about Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time, but you'd be wrong.

I've written an essay  for Her Circle which explains what this book has to teach us as individuals, as activists, and as artists--and much more cogently than past blog posts.

I'm so impressed with the photos and pictures that the magazine used with my essay.  Let me give credit where credit is due:  I wrote the essay, but other talented people did the layout and found the accompanying photos and illustrations.  What a beautiful presentation.

I hope you'll go here to read my essay!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for your essay. Comforts me doubly, as our friend Phyllis who died yesterday after a long, good life, was a friend of Madeleine L'Engle and loved and admired A Wrinkle in Time, too. So do I!

Kristin Berkey-Abbott said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm wishing you comforts of all kinds!