Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Retreats (in Collage and in Virginia)

A week ago, I was working on this collage:





Can you find all the locks and keys? 

All the images come from ads and photo layouts in magazines; the words were painted on the barn, and the word "transforming" was part of the ad.  I'm fairly sure that the image of the kneeling man and the moon is Jan Richardson's, used in an ad for an event where she'll appear.  I assume that since I'm not selling this collage or using it in some other kind of commercial application, it will be OK.

Today, I'll be leading a one day retreat with my mom in Northern Virginia.  I'll be doing the Bible study and a workshop on spiritual journaling and gratitude haiku.

If you want more of a sense of what we'll be doing today, go to this post, which talks about the first time my mom and I led this kind of one day retreat. 

No comments: