Saturday, April 11, 2020

Wearing the Mask for Its First Trip to a Store

I am glad that I stitched some masks this past week.  South Florida is now under a mask order.  We must wear masks in stores.  Here I am, wearing one of mine, hand stitched, with a cloth of a butterfly pattern so appropriate for Easter:



I am also glad that I did the majority of my big shopping trips before the mask requirement.  I went shopping today to restock at Total Wine, and it was the first time wearing the mask.  I found it a bit claustrophobic.

I am one of those people touching her mask and adjusting it all the time.  Maybe as I get more used to it, I won't.

I will also pull my hair out of my face and clip it whenever I go out.  I had shanks of hair falling in my eyes, since I couldn't push anything behind my ears.

Now to see how it holds up when it's washed!

1 comment:

Bdnews said...

What a great article!. Your posts is really helpful for me.Thanks for your wonderful post. I am very happy to read your post SSC Exam Result 2020 Check Your Result Download the Full Marksheet 2020 SSC Result 2020 Honours 4th Year New Routine 2020 Honours 4th Year Routine 2020 HSC New Routine 2020 HSC Routine 2020 Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 Check Your Result Honours 2nd Year Result 2020 JSC Scholarship Result 2020 Check Your Result JSC/JDC Scholarship Result 2020 HSC Result 2020 Check Your Result HSC Result PSC Result 2020 Check Your Result Download Marksheet. JSC Result 2020 Check Your Result . PSC Routine 2020