Monday, August 23, 2021

The New Condo: A Virtual Tour

I know that a lot of people would like to see the new condo, so I thought I'd create a virtual tour here.  We're on the 6th floor, near the elevator. We still need to hang pictures, but we're getting fairly settled.


When you enter, the kitchen catches your eye:





The kitchen, from another angle, with the great room that opens onto a balcony:




There's also a wine bar.  




If we had a traditional set up, this would be on the wall opposite a dining table, but we're using that area for the piano and other instruments that aren't pictured here.




We have a living area, which we're also using as office space:


Office space and TV space:





Our bedroom has our most traditional furniture.  I find it cozy:





We have a walk in closet that's big enough to share:







And the master bath is much huger than any bathroom we've ever had:





There's also another bathroom, a smaller one, but it still feels roomy.  Eventually, we'll have a shower rod and a shower curtain:






The second bedroom is still a work in process.  Eventually, it will be both a guest room and an office:




But I suspect that the room we'll love the best may be the balcony.




On Saturday, I wrote this Facebook post:  "In the foreground: sourdough bread dough rising in the yellow mixing bowl that once belonged to my grandmother. Beyond that you see my spouse, reading a Philosophy text to get ready for classes, sitting at a teak table that once belonged to my parents. If you look closely at the reflection in the door just beyond him, you can see the reflection of downtown Hollywood, FL."


No comments: