Friday, December 8, 2023

Ping Pong Brain

Today's post will be shorter.  My attention is all over the place:  I've got two sets of research papers graded, and so I could turn in final grades.  I've been writing my Ethics paper, and I want to keep going there, while I've got my ideas fully in my head. I want to do the research (which is reading Bible commentaries) for my sermon today.  My Systematic Theology paper is due on Thursday, and I have some course materials to view/read/review before I can even start to think about writing that paper.

Still, it all feels more manageable than in past terms, when I've taken more classes which had more final papers/projects/exams.  I did errand running yesterday, so I don't have to leave the house.  But it will be a nice day, the last for awhile, so maybe I should leave the house.

The above two paragraphs give you a sense of my brain.  Still, I know what a luxury it is to have these days of unstructured time, when I have so many projects I need to work on.  I am so grateful that I'm not trying to do all of this and work 40-60 hours a week in a full-time job.


No comments: