Thursday, October 4, 2018

Working for the Week-end

This has been a very long week at work.  But let me think of the upcoming week-end.  Let me make a list of what has the potential to bring me joy:

--My spouse will play his violin and sing at our church's Blessing of the Pets service on Sunday.  The service is at 4:00.

--Maybe afterward, we will go out to eat.  It's getting increasingly difficult to eat here at the house.  The kitchen no longer exists in the big house.  The grill part of the grill needs to have its gas tubes replaced.  We don't have a place where it's easy to eat.

--I would like to get some sleep.  Naps may be in order.

--I haven't been home to see how the light shifts on the new and newly refinished floors that were done during the second half of the Great Flooring Project.

--And because those floors are done and have had part of a week to cure, we can move a few items back.  I'm looking forward to having a bit more space in the part of the house where we've been living.

--My clothes have been hanging in the cottage.  Now that the floors are done, maybe I'll move them back to the big house.

Speaking of those clothes that have been in the cottage, I need to go out there and decide what to wear today.

No comments: