Sunday, November 14, 2021

What a Difference a Day Makes: the Weather and Photo Report

This morning's sunrise over the lake was much more spectacular:



As a reminder, here's that same scene from yesterday morning at almost the exact same time:




Yesterday I created this FB post/tweet:  As I have moved about this morning, the phrase "otherworldly" keeps coming to mind."



Above is the picture that inspired it.  It's of the lake about an hour after sunrise, although when I have envisioned the surface of Venus, I've thought it would look like that picture.

I haven't taken all sunrise pictures.  There have been birds:



And these pictures of a reedy lake, in case I ever need to preach/teach about Moses parting the Red Sea.  My Hebrew Bible teacher tells us it was probably something more like this picture than the Charlton Heston movie:




But still, I think my favorites will end up being this morning's pictures.  Until I take the next batch of what captures my imagination.



No comments: